- Fiat 500X and Fiat 500L Cross today are even more technological and connected with the Mirror special series.
- The 500X Mirror is available also on the Urban version and comes with Full LED headlights and all the innovations of the new 500X launched last September as standard equipment.
- Blue is the colour that best expresses its technological personality – Matt Blue Jeans for 500X and Venezia Blue with glossy black roof for 500L. A rich range of hues complete the exciting colour palette.
- Its stylish design is enhanced by satin details on 500X and exclusive Ultra Shine accents on 500L.
- Dedicated to customers focused on technology, the new Mirror models pack UconnectTM 7″ HD LIVEwith touchscreen, which is Apple CarPlay ready and Android AutoTM compatible, as standard equipment.
- For the first eleven months of 2018, the Fiat 500X confirmed its position in the European top ten, in its segment.
- The Fiat 500L was the third best-selling vehicles in its segment in Europe, for the first eleven months of 2018.The Mirror special edition brings connectivity and technology also to the Cross soul of the 500 family. The 500X Mirror Cross and 500L Mirror Cross are here. There is more: on 500X, the Mirror special edition offers Full LED headlights as standard and all the features of the recently launched model. The three models offer as standard the
Uconnect 7″ HD LIVE touchscreen, which is
It is the first time that the Mirror trim level and its features land on versions designed for escaping from the city traffic and characterised by a unique look. The new 500X has recently been introduced to the public with ent
Fiat 500X Mirror
The special Mirror series with all its connectivity contents is also available on the new 500X Urban crea
- Apple CarPlay ready and Android AutoTM compatible. More in detail, Apple CarPlay shows road directions optimised according to traffic conditions and can be used to make and receive phone calls, open text messages and play music keeping all eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
The system is also com
- ted to express the city lifestyle.
Standard equipment includes Full LED headlights, DRL and LED rear lights, new Techno-leather steering wheel, new instrument panel with monochrome
- patible with A
- irely new looks, style, technology and engines. The new design picks up a number of the unmistakably 500 details, like the Full
- ndroid AutoTM. This technology allows users to continue the Android experience in the car, by “projecting” apps and services of the central display and is designed to make retrieving information while driving easy and safe.
- LED headlights, which are always standard, and new interiors. The 500X Mirror Cross represents its cross soul by featuring, for example, a redesigned front skid plate and specific bumpers.
Similarly, the 500L Mirror Cross takes on a city crossover look with its new skid plate and front grille. The Mirror trim level adds one-of-a-kind style accents in add
- 3.5” TFT and double USB port, manual climate control, Cruise Control, electric parking brake and 60/40 split rear seat. The equipment is completed by the new Traffic Sign Recognition and Speed Advisor driving assist systems, as well as Lane Assist system, 6 airbags (front, window and side) and ESC (Electronic Stability Control). The Mirror style has many refined satin f
- inished accents including mirror caps, mouldings, door handles, tailgate handle and Mirror badge mounted on the pillar. The exterior look is completed by 17-inch diamond-finish alloy wheels.
- ition to well-known technological contents and is also available on the new 500X Urban, which is the more metropolitan interpretation of the Italian crossover.